Skip to main content

Untitled

Hello friends! I'm not being able to share any new poems due to my busy schedule. So here is my poem which I wrote some five years back (April,2012). Will be back with my new works soon. Happy reading.
        _________________________________

Met you when my life was faded,
When I last hope from myself.
When I was all alone and completly lost.

Then you came like a sparkling light.
Showing me the way towards my life,
You cared me like no one ever did,
I startd liking you and started to miss.
I thought u liked me which you never did.
fell from the cliff when I heard this.
You are still in my memories and will stay in it.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Silent Tears

the door slammed, pain is about to come, another tattoo of bruises is now to stain. his fist her face, his kick her abdomen, his abuse her ears. scared and alone she could only weep, tells  her secrets to pillows while asleep. even though she accepted him, loved him to infinite. Because society taught her- to cage herself and call that protection, to survive the violence and call that acceptance. to accept what he gave and call that love. to spread her legs but not her wings. #stopwomanviolence

Atrophy

In the midst of flowers, Stands its heir. Trading them for few bucks, Desolated and detached. Festive week, season of love. Essence of romance all over, There she lies adorning someone's love with red roses. adding spark to people's love, instead keeping her own in dark. There she lies Lost and lonely, Flowers be her only companion. whose petals she holds and essence she breaths. she wants to blossom again, But she fears. She fears to be tugged again. There she lies like a flower, beautiful & adorable. But lifeless. Like a flower which is stepped, Worthy not enough to be picked.

REMEMBERING OUR BELOVED SIR SARAN SUBBA

"He had the heart that cared completely. He had the smile that brought so much pleasure. He had the love that brought joy beyond measure." Saran Sir with his family Yesterday, my day began with scrolling the news as usual but by the time the day ended, I was sad and lost because we lost a person who was very very dear to us. Sir Saran Subba left for the heavenly abode on 19th June 2021. The intimation of the demise of Sir Saran stands as one of the most disappointing and darkest days to the people of Pulbazar. The void he left behind will never be filled. Sir Saran - a man of principle, a wonderful teacher, a social worker, a sports enthusiast, a leader, and the list goes on. Moreover, he was a loveable and a gem of an individual. Sir Saran always carried a big smile on his face. In fact, I never saw him angry and I bet no one else ever did.  Sir Saran Subba representing Pulbazar Shuttlers Association in Veteran Badminton Tournament held in Bijanbari (2021) I was fortunate en...